|Full name||Wilbur Wonka|
Mrs. Wonka (wife;deceased)
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
— Wilbur's most famous quote in the 2005 movie.
Dr. Wilbur Wonka is Willy Wonka's father and the (former) secondary antagonist in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005),He is not a character in the original book and he does not appear in the 1971 version, but he is similar to Slugworth who was in the 1971 version.
- Wilbur Wonka is the father of Willy Wonka and a dentist. He is portrayed by the late Christopher Lee.
- He is the most famous dentist in Willy Wonka's former hometown.
- He wears a white dentist suit and is the city's most popular dentist. He is also an overprotective father, not letting young Willy Wonka eat candies to protect his teeth.
- Willy Wonka's flashbacks never showed his mother. Presumably Mrs. Wonka died when Willy Wonka was a young child.
- "Now, lets see what the damage is this year, shall we?"
- "Caramels - they'd get stuck in your braces, wouldn't they?"
- "Lollipops ought to be called 'cavities on a stick'."
- "Then we have all this, all this, chocolate."
- "You know, just last week, I was reading a very important medical journal that some children are allergic to chocolate. Makes their noses itch."
- "Really? But why take a chance." (creepy smile)
- "Candy is a waste of time."
- "No son of mine is going to be a chocolatier."
- "Go ahead, but I won't be here when you come back."
- "All these years... and you haven't flossed." (in the end)